London Farmer's Markets
Farmers' markets in the London area are a welcome sign of spring and summer every year. Below is a listing of numerous neighbourhood farmers' markets in and around the area. Operating hours may change frequently. Where possible we have included an individual market website – please click on the market title to see more details.
1. Covent Garden Market, 130 King St.
Farmer's market open Saturdays 8 a.m to 1 p.m, Thursdays 8 a.m to 2 p.m (May to November)
2. Western Fair Market, 900 King St.
Open Saturdays 8 a.m to 3 p.m
3. Masonville Place Farmer's Market, 168o Richmond St. N
Farmer's market open Friday, Saturday 8 a.m to 2 p.m (May to October)
4. Trails End Market, 4370 Dundas St. E
Open Mondays, Tuesdays 9 a.m to 6 p.m. Wednesday-Fridays 9 a.m to 9 p.m, Saturdays 7 a.m to 5 p.m
5. Thomas Bros Farm Market and U Pick Farm, 5856 Colonel Talbot Rd., Lambeth
Return to Guide to London
See a community resource that should be listed here? Email us!