Double doctoring charges laid
London Community News
A trio of London residents are among the 11 people who have been charged with a total of 222 counts of double doctoring.
Large quantities of Oxycontin, benzodiazepines and methylphenidates found on various schedules of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act, were found to have been obtained by multiple sources and believed to be diverted into the community.
Accused persons are:
• Colleen Mckay, 46, London
• Shannon Mckee, 37, London
• Michael Richards, 36, London
• Willa Carrier, 44, Oxford County
• Jesse Davis, 27, Oxford County
• Angela Earle, 35, Oxford County
• Darryl Goforth, 30, Oxford County
• Waite Malskaitis, 50, Oxford County
• James McElhone, 30, Oxford County
• Stephen Shelly, 22, Oxford County
The accused will be appearing in the Woodstock Ontario Criminal Court. None of these charges have been proven in a court of law.
Find us on Facebook: London Community News