Police seize nearly $321,000 in drugs during search of Queenston Cres. home
London Community News
Last Thursday (Oct. 4), at 6:12 p.m., members of the London Police Guns and Drugs Section, consisting of members of the London Police Service and RCMP, executed a Controlled Drugs and Substances Act search warrant at 108 Queenston Cres. in the city of London.
As a result of this warrant police seized:
• 240 marihuana plants worth $240,000
• 5.962 kg marihuana bud worth $59,620
• 4.49 kg marihuana bud and leaves worth $11,225
• 1.818 kg marihuana stems and bud worth $9,090
• 2.1 kg marihuana shake worth $462
• 26gms of psilocybin (mushrooms) worth $260
• 17gm hash worth $255
• 3 ecstasy pills worth $30
• .3 gm hash oil worth $3
The total value of all drugs seized was $320,945.
Police have charged 37-year-old Michael Gocher, and 30-year-old Holly Whyte, both of London, with:
• Two counts of unlawfully possess a schedule II substance;
• One count of unlawfully produce a Schedule II substance;
• Two counts of unlawfully possess a schedule II substance for the purpose of trafficking; and
• One count of unlawfully possess a schedule III substance for the purpose of trafficking.