Pillar to host cross-sector collaboration forum on Sept. 19
London Community News
Pillar Nonprofit Network is hosting the London Community Collaboration Forum: The Power & Potential of Cross-Sector Collaboration on Sept. 19 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
This forum is targeted to the business, government, education and non-profit community members with a mandate to instill and support a “new culture of cross-sector collaboration and partnership in the Forest City.”
Tonya Surman of CSI Toronto will be a special guest presenting on the topic of The New Collaboration: Co-creating our Future.
The key objectives of the forum are to:
• To rally community interest and support across all sectors
• To increase awareness and understanding of collaboration
• To assess successful cross-sectoral collaborations in the community
• To facilitate community discussion and an action plan
• To introduce technology tools to facilitate virtual collaboration
The cost is $60, which includes breakfast and lunch.
For more information, contact Susannah Gergich at 519-433-7876, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.pillarnonprofit.ca.